2 visiteur(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne. Devenez membre privilégié en cliquant ici
[Visiteur - Connexion] Le site historique et bibliographie de la Savate Boxe Française, Chausson, Canne et Bâton mercredi 22 septembre 2021
Sujets
Recherche
Connexion ...
Bonjour, Visiteur
Pseudo :
Mot de Passe:
PerduInscription

Actuellement :
Visiteur(s) : 2
Membre(s) : 0
Total :2

Administration
Derniers Articles
Activité du Site
Pages vues depuis 01/01/2009 : 1 479 612
  • Nb. de Membres : 254
  • Nb. d'Articles : 93
  • Nb. de Forums : 4
  • Nb. de Sujets : 9
  • Nb. de Critiques : 1

Top 100  Statistiques

Sondage

Votre avis sur le site
 Super
 Très bien
 Bien
 Moyen
 Passable

Results, Résultats

• Votes : 42
  • Commentaire(s) : 1
Lettre d'information

Votre adresse E-mail

Recevez par mail les nouveautés du site.

Ephémérides
En ce jour...
Jacques Dyel du Parquet achète la Martinique pour 41 500 livres.
Premières attaques irakiennes contre l'Iran.
Création du syndicat Solidarnosc, dirigé par Lech Walesa.
St Maurice
Modéré par : Patrick Roger 
Index du Forum » » Editions .:. Rééditions .:. Fax-similés » » It has been some time
AuteurIt has been some time
Smarthuiyuan

Smarthuiyuan
  Posté : 04-02-2021 03:17

Currently, I'm unsure whether it is well worth it to use Juju Farming potions - though they are helpful, they require a very long time to gather ingredients to RS gold create. 1 factor of note here that covers a couple of options, otherwise I am in nearly complete agreement. So far as juju farming Crystals go, they're a terrific bonus to a herb run - they give a 1 in 3 chance to receive 2 herbs after & I rarely do a run with less than 50 total herbs from 5 spots unless some die. My greatest is over 70.

BUT as leaf states it's a waste of time to camp Herblore Habitat simply to create the potions, I do it every week just for the quick bonus XP for discovering all 10/13 jadinkos & any seeds discovered while performing that get used & planted. They only last a few minutes so the most effective path I have found for getting all patches with 1 dose of the potion is: get into the Trollheim patch, drink a dose of juju farming pot, REPEAT STEP, Ectophial teleport into Port Phasmatys & run into the patch, REPEAT STEP, cabbage port (explorer ring) into Falador patch, REPEAT STEP, Cloak teleport into Ardougne Farm, REPEAT STEP, Camelot tab & run to Catherby patch, REPEAT STEP. This does not leave much time to have a look at the scenery so leave refilling buckets, talking, etc till after you've harvested Catherby.

The Repeat step is that the apparent harvest(or apparent if they died), super compost & replant + notice the herbs un harvested together with the instrument leprechaun. I use the Camelot deleted & leave Catherby to last to use minimal stock space & in the event of needing to buy OSRS gold replant I will return to (most of) others using an easy free teleport. It's also the nearest patch to a bank so simple to ditch stock or grab whatever you might have forgotten Also for Trollheim, it values using rock climbing boots just in case, & if planting two or more types of seeds always use your best/most expensive there.

Message édité par : Smarthuiyuan / 04-02-2021 03:18

Message édité par : Smarthuiyuan / 04-02-2021 03:18

Sauter à :

cssvalid.jpg npds.gif npds.gif leouaibe.png
Ce site est trop bien pour Internet Explorer, testez le sur Firefox !

Page générée en : 0.0381 seconde(s)